Originally a best-selling novel, South Beach Diet emphasizes eating better and losing weight with 3 stages
- Lose up to 9 lbs and 3 in
- Free Fedex shipping
- Free Diet analysis
- Easy to follow
South Beach Diet in Review:
Known as the popular fad diet, South Beach Diet was originally developed and promoted as a best-selling book (Written by Cardiologist Arthur Agatston in 2003). Designed around 3 stages, South Beach Diet emphasizes eating high fiber, low glycemic carbohydrates, and lean protein. Since then, South Beach Diet has strongly promoted itself as the no fad, no gimmick weight loss program.
The program is designed to help you lose up to 9 pounds and 3 inches in your first 2 weeks.
- Jumpstart your weight loss – 7-day body reboot
- Burn fat and improve your metabolism with high protein and low carbs
- Fully prepared meals by South Beach Diet
- Steady weight loss with an increased variety of food
- Add in good garbs with whole grains, fruits, and vegetables
- Start adding in your own meals each week
- Learn to maintain weight without hunger
- Enjoy all foods in moderation
- Follow the basic South Beach Diet Principles
The South Beach Diet program is designed off the original book but they created a brand-new meal program with the same healthy principles and deliver right to your door. The plan includes fully prepared meals, instructions, and an easy to follow plan. The program also includes an all-new South Beach Tracker app that customizes your diet to your busy lifestyle.
South Beach is made up of 3 programs – Silver, Gold, and Platinum. The Platinum program provides more access to their menu, 21 Complete shakes and the ability to customize your plan. The plan strongly promotes healthy weight loss with a wide variety of wholesome foods, distinguishing the difference between “good’ and “bad” fats, along with no artificial flavors or sweeteners. It is also suitable for those with type 2 diabetes.
- Silver – $9.89/day
- Gold – $11.37/day
- Platinum – $12.36/day
All 3 programs include a 4-week plan with fully prepared breakfasts, lunches, and dinners and free FedEx shipping directly to your door. You are also able to eat up to 6 times a day and focus on heart-healthy fats and good carbohydrates.