Who says that an affordable laptop has to come at the expense of durability? Not Acer.
The company added another small and tough Chromebook aimed at education to its laptop lineup.
Featuring a durable military-spec tested design with protective rubber bumpers around the display and keyboard, the Acer Chromebook 11 C771 isn’t your typical rinky-dink budget laptop. It’s drop tested up to 48 inches and has a spill-resistant keyboard that reroutes any liquids away from the laptop’s internal components.
Starting at $280, the 11.6-inch laptop with optional touch screen will hold up to even the most demanding users.
- 6-inch IPS display with 180-degree hinge
- 1,366×768-pixel resolution
- 6th-generation Intel Core and Celeron processors
- 4GB RAM
- Optional touch screen
- Estimated 13 hour battery life
- Built-in microSD card reader
- One USB-C, two USB 3.0 and one HDMI port